Safeguarding All God's Family
Before any adult can become involved with a parish/school event for children or youth, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee requires that he/she attend a Safeguarding All God’s Family training and have a criminal background check.
You must complete these 5 steps to become Safeguard Certified.
- Attend a Safe Environment Education (SEE) Session (anywhere in the Milwaukee Archdiocese)
- Please go to: http://www.archmil.org/offices/safeguarding.htm to register for a Safe Environment Education (SEE) class. Please click on the REGISTER button in the middle of the page. Another window will open up and you will be able to register for a class.
- Read the Mandatory Reporting document
- Read the Code of Ethical Standards document and sign the last page entitled “Acknowledgement” – please print out this Acknowledgment page and return it to the Holy Apostles Parish Office – Attn: Safeguard Coordinator
- Read and complete Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosure – please print off this 2 page document and return it in a sealed envelope to the Holy Apostles Parish Office – Attn: Safeguard Coordinator
- An approved background check completed. (The parish processes the background check once you have completed steps 1-4 above.)
If you have questions regarding the process or if you believe you have been certified through another parish or school please contact our Safeguarding Coordinator, Mary Sheetz, email@example.com or 262-754-0161 and we will research your status.
For more information - please see Milwaukee Archdiocese Safeguarding All God’s Family Page.: