Summer Blood Drive
Wednesday, August 5 2:30-7:30p Lofy Hall
Holy Apostles will be holding hosting a summer Blood Drive at the request of the Blood Center of Wisconsin (BCW). More donors are needed to build up the blood supply to meet patient needs at the end of summer. Plan to be a part of this important lifesaving event, to help ensure that everyone who needs blood can get it.
As a “thank you,” BCW will be giving each attempting donor a State Fair
ticket. Sixteen year olds can donate with parental consent.
To schedule an appointment on line, please go to www.bcw.edu/HANB.
Questions? Contact Pat Landergott at (262) 662-2654 or email@example.com
Donations Needed - “Update”
Vacation Bible School is right around the corner and we are looking for the following items this year. If you would like them returned to you, please label with your name and phone number.
• Mexican style blankets (24)
• Clean tarps for the floor, any color (4)
• 3-inch terra cotta flower pots (new) (63)
• New rubber stamp ink pads, black (4)
• Flat sheets any size (no prints), white, brown, blue, green, and cream, burgundy (Received 16 - could use more colors)
• Dried beans, various size and colors, red, black, yellow, white, pinto (12 (8) - 1 lb. bags total)
• Mortar and pestle (5)
• New aluminum disposable pie pans (22)
• Baby food jars with lids, clean (10)
• Metal round tubs (3)
Whatever amount you are able to donate would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the donations we have received so far!
Please drop off items in the Parish Center. For further information, please contact Rachel Madden at (262) 786-2035 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting Children’s Ministry.
There is still time to register your child or be a volunteer! Please register now at www.hanb.org
(Space is limited) Cost is: $25 per child for the week.
To volunteer, sign up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0f44a8a92fa1f58-hometown